The G,S&C has produced a significant body of work since the beginning of 2020 to help Christians navigate the pandemic. This index pulls together the resources in an easy-to-find format. Each line is a link.
- We must prepare for a long journey – and we should lean on our Gospel hope – Actions you can take
- The big questions answered:
- Lament in difficult times.
- Living in a world of uncertainty.
- Overcoming our fears.
- Covid and modern slavery.
- We need a vaccination for the soul.
- Working and living together in lockdown.
- Prayer during the pandemic.
- Gospel hope in uncertain times – Christianity Everyday seminars June 2021.
- Christianity Everyday online seminars June/July 2020
- Pastoral care resources – Biblical counsellor Jeremy Ward.
THEOLOGY, APOLOGETICS, CULTURE
- God frames our response to the pandemic – we are not in control.
- The gospel of the risen Christ is our hope – pandemic or not.
- Information overload.
- .Tree change ministry.
- A nation’s culture explains our Covid-anxiousness.
- Who’s to blame for Covid?
- What is the common good? How should we live?
- Are we a church if we aren’t meeting?
- Christianity Everyday online seminar June/July 2020.
Share this on Social Media