Infertility is not an easy subject for most couples to talk about, especially within the church as it can be a taboo subject, or one that is surrounded by strongly held opinions. This paper tables the topic for discussion.
MORE HELPFUL ADVICE
Where does Christianity stand on controversial issues such as surrogacy? This paper adds to our package of resources
Other helpful links
This is a YouTube video of the 60 Minutes documentary, “The IVF Industry’s Dirty Little Secret – Selective Reduction”:
- Infertility: Mastery or Mystery? Michael and Shareen Kelly give a personal view of infertility.
- In February 2013, CHOICE magazine looked at the costs of fertility treatments.
- Some approaches to fertility treatment don’t use Artificial Reproductive Treatments (ART). While we don’t think that Christians should avoid ART, it is worth considering the alternatives.
- The Embryo Donation Network gives some options when you have fertilised embryos you can’t have implanted.
- Three talks from the Canberra Christian Convention by Anna Boxwell and Andrew Ford on Infertility, IVF and Pregnancy Loss.