Resource Paper: Infertility
Infertility is not an easy subject for most couples to talk about, especially within the church as it can be a taboo subject, or one that is surrounded by strongly held opinions. This paper tables the topic for discussion.
MORE HELPFUL ADVICE
Resource Paper: Surrogacy
Where does Christianity stand on controversial issues such as surrogacy? This paper adds to our package of resources
Other helpful links
This is a YouTube video of the 60 Minutes documentary, “The IVF Industry’s Dirty Little Secret – Selective Reduction”:
- Infertility: Mastery or Mystery? Michael and Shareen Kelly give a personal view of infertility.
- In February 2013, CHOICE magazine looked at the costs of fertility treatments.
- Some approaches to fertility treatment don’t use Artificial Reproductive Treatments (ART). While we don’t think that Christians should avoid ART, it is worth considering the alternatives.
- The Embryo Donation Network gives some options when you have fertilised embryos you can’t have implanted.
- Three talks from the Canberra Christian Convention by Anna Boxwell and Andrew Ford on Infertility, IVF and Pregnancy Loss.
Share this on Social Media